Want a million-dollar smile? Of course you do! That’s why you should follow these healthy teeth tips.
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft toothbrush.
- Replace your toothbrush every 3 to 4 months.
- Drink fluoridated water.
- Use fluoride toothpaste. Look for the ADA Seal of Acceptance.
- Floss between teeth every night before you go to bed.
- Visit your dentist twice a year for a cleaning and oral exam.
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet and limit sugary snacks and drinks.
- Stop using cigarettes and other tobacco products, which lead to gum disease, tooth decay, and cancer.